Posts Tagged ‘Celsius solid roof’
The Celsius solid roof employs timber components teamed with lightweight Envirotiles to create a truly warm construction that will help thermally insulate a home and reduce heating bills. Offering a wide range of simple and easy to install DIY Conservatories and Durabase Advances Base Systems. All of our DIY Conservatories come as bespoke and our tailor made for your own requirements. We provide all of our customers with a simple, easy, but comprehensive installation guide.
Victorian Glass Roof
Victorian conservatory styles comprise the three-facet Victorian, featuring a bay front with three main windows at wide angles, and the five-facet Victorian. This conservatory style also has a bay front but with five main windows for space as well as aesthetics.
10 reasons WHY to buy a DIY Conservatory
(Contrary to the opinion of some national companies salesmen)
|Their incorrect comments
1.Its too cheap, they will go out of business
2. Its not top quality profile
3.They dont supply top quality glass roofs
4. You dont know what you will be getting when you buy on the internet
5. Their glass ratings are inferior to our
Aplus or A++.
6.If they go out of business your warrantees will be ineffective
7. You will lose your money if you pay prior to delivery and it isnt delivered
8. After delivery they leave you to deal with any problems
9. Their conservatory frames are made from reground materials
10. The roof and frames come from different suppliers
1. We have had legal and financial checks
carried out to ensure the companions stability. Only business’s with satisfactory ratings are accepted
2. Ours is a multichanbered chambered sculptured system. Many national companies are running with old outdated
Profile systems. We choose K2 as its bbA regulated.
2. Our glass is from Pilkington or K2 Celsius, as well as other suppliers, unlike many national companies who are restricted as to which suppliers they can use. We can offer more competitive prices as a result
4. We only sell trusted and established K2 systems which come with a 10 year guarantee. This system is BBA approved, ask for you local companies BBA
All Diy conservatory prices are 10% off in January. We have a number of January offers but not all are based on discounts. IF you are looking to keep your conservatory warmer year round and keep your heating bills we also have a diy conservatory offer of free low emission glass instead of 10% off.
Low emission glass allows the sun’s warming rays to heat up your conservatory whilst reflecting back any radiant heat into the room.
If you are interested in these offers on diy conservatory prices or would just like a free no obligation quotation without all the hassle of a salesman, just visit our site
or ring 01142839885 and ask for Kevin