The Victorian Conservatory combines traditional conservatory design with practicality as it makes the most use of the available floor space. Manufactured in a state of the art factory to the latest industry standards, this conservatory is designed to sit on a 525mm dwarf wall (bricks not included, available as an option along with a steel base, see below) and has been especially designed with a DIYer in mind. The window panels are glazed in the factory and no screws or drilling is required.
Posts Tagged ‘K2 connect Technology’
10 reasons WHY to buy a DIY Conservatory
(Contrary to the opinion of some national companies salesmen)
|Their incorrect comments
1.Its too cheap, they will go out of business
2. Its not top quality profile
3.They dont supply top quality glass roofs
4. You dont know what you will be getting when you buy on the internet
5. Their glass ratings are inferior to our
Aplus or A++.
6.If they go out of business your warrantees will be ineffective
7. You will lose your money if you pay prior to delivery and it isnt delivered
8. After delivery they leave you to deal with any problems
9. Their conservatory frames are made from reground materials
10. The roof and frames come from different suppliers
1. We have had legal and financial checks
carried out to ensure the companions stability. Only business’s with satisfactory ratings are accepted
2. Ours is a multichanbered chambered sculptured system. Many national companies are running with old outdated
Profile systems. We choose K2 as its bbA regulated.
2. Our glass is from Pilkington or K2 Celsius, as well as other suppliers, unlike many national companies who are restricted as to which suppliers they can use. We can offer more competitive prices as a result
4. We only sell trusted and established K2 systems which come with a 10 year guarantee. This system is BBA approved, ask for you local companies BBA
Not all diy conservatories are the same ! I have had several conversations over the last week with potential customers saying “Oh well they never said anything about that”. So in an effort to assist you in making an informed Diy Conservatory purchase here’s my top 10 sales tricks that you never thought to ask about.