DURABASE Advanced Base and Wall Systems for Conservatories
TWENTY-FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE
Subject to the conditions listed below, for a period of twenty-five years from the date of supply, Wye Valley Engineering Ltd undertakes to replace or repair, at its sole discretion but free of all charges, any fault which develops due to defective materials or workmanship relating to the manufacture of its products.
Wye Valley Engineering Ltd shall only be bound by the terms of the above twenty five year guarantee providing that:
- The installation of their products has been completed according to the installation instructions supplied with the product.
- The Customer gives Wye Valley Engineering Ltd full details of any alleged defect, in writing, and within a period of one month from the defect first becoming apparent.
- The Customer gives Wye Valley Engineering Ltd a reasonable opportunity of inspection, testing or otherwise ascertaining the nature and extent of the alleged defect.
- The Customer allows Wye Valley Engineering Ltd to rectify any defect or defects and to use its discretion in the choice of material, the time and period of rectification. If the product has been adapted, altered or tampered with in any way by persons not authorised by Wye Valley Engineering Ltd this may affect the guarantee.
- This guarantee excludes damage or faults due to accident, misuse or neglect, fair wear and tear and acceptable phenomena.
This guarantee and undertaking is given conditional upon the account for the product having been paid in full under the terms of the contract, or otherwise secured to the satisfaction of Wye Valley Engineering Ltd as acknowledged in writing and there was lodged with Wye Valley Engineering Ltd on completion. The guarantee is transferable.
Durabase is a trade name of Wye Valley Engineering Ltd, Durabase House, Netherwood Road,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate, Hereford, HR2 6JU