Gable Ended Conservatory
Gable-ended PVC-U conservatories are made, as the name suggests, in the same shape as the gable end of a conventional house. A gable-end conservatory is square or rectangular in style, like a Georgian conservatory. This gives you maximum space to plan the interior of your gable-end conservatory. The gable front of the conservatory adds style and also maximises light coming into the room, while the height of the conservatory gives the room a feeling of space.
Often called the ‘sunburst effect’, the front of gable end conservatories gives the appearance of the rising of the sun, and the gable roof gives a grand and stunning impact, both inside and out.
Gable-end conservatories have a square floor plan, an aspect that helps you position your furniture and plants, and they come with a front roof that’s vertical, not sloping. This style increases the sense of airy space inside the gable-end conservatory. With a range of colour options to choose from, we can design your new Gable-End Conservatory with your Reading home in mind, ensuring it blends perfectly with your current detailing and aesthetics.
Some Main Features of Gable-Ended conservatory:-
- Set of French doors with 2 Opening Handles Multi-Point Hi-Security locking and Flag Hinges for easy adjustment.
- Extensive Choice of Brick From the Britannia Range
- A Gable-End Conservatory is a beautiful choice if you are one for high roofs and intricate detailing.
- Gable-Ended Conservatories are available to all customers in the Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Wokingham and Berkshire areas.
- Best technology joining System